I don’t know about you guys, but I’m dying to see the sun again and hear those birds singing every morning. I’m ready for spring and all the lovely things that come with it. Fresh flowers, trips to the farmer’s market and most importantly (as much as I love layers), I’m ready to shed the coats and sweaters for some lightweight pieces.
1. Rachel Roy Handbags – The mix of hardware, colors and patterns on Rachel Roy’s latest handbags are adorable. The small crossbody with the pale yellow strap is perfect for the spring.
2. Braids – I love this look, especially for spring. There’s something whimsical about braided hair whether it’s twisted on the side or in a fishtail pony.
3. Jeffrey Campbell Flats – I’m a huge fan of JC shoes and have been wanting something a bit more on the casual side. These flats are perfect– complete with an ankle strap!
4. Eddie Borgo Jewelry – I came across this designer last month and have been loving everything in his current collection from those spiked earrings and pyramid ring to this little bracelet I can’t stop wearing.
5. Spring/ Summer Nail Colors – Essie and Butter are two of my go-to polishes. I’m really into all the new shades of pinks and khakis that just came out.