I decided to take a little break from the usual clothing posts and mix it up a bit. Here are several new beauty products mixed with some older favorites that I use on a daily basis:
- Bumble & Bumble “Surf” spray – I picked this up a few months ago and can’t get enough of it. It gives your hair that fresh off the beach feel– perfect loose, messy waves.
- Benefit “They’re Real!” mascara – The best volumizing mascara I’ve used in a long time. It goes on so clean and is easy to remove, as well.
- Marvis toothpaste in “Aquatic Mint” – All the credit for this product goes to Mr. Buck, who gifted me some on his latest trip to Chicago (thank you!!). I have never loved a toothpaste so much.
- Tarte lip stain – A little bit goes a long way with this staple of mine. It’s the perfect shade of red and is easy to apply unlike the liquid stains.
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve – I’ve been using this as chapstick for years and the shine is nice and subtle. In the winter, I apply it to my cuticles for repair.
- AA makeup bag – This bag helps w/ stay organized with 3 separate compartments. It’s easy to clean if you have a makeup spill and I love the bright color of the bag too!