By Jeffrey Buck
On the shore of Lake Michigan. From atop the Renaissance Center. On a sand dune in Traverse City. Michigan is home to many fantastic spots to witness a spectacular sunset but come Friday, June 22 the Detroit Zoo will be the only place you’ll want to watch the sun go down.
The 21-and-over gala, held rain or shine, presented by Strategic Staffing Solutions known as Sunset at the Zoo will offer a strolling supper with tastes of signature dishes from over 30 of the area’s finest restaurants capped off with desserts and zoo-themed specialty drinks. While strolling through the zoo after hours the event will include live entertainment, dancing, live & silent auctions and access to the animal habitats. Attire for the evening is “summer chic”.
Details on tickets & times:
- Tickets range from $150 to $600 per person
- The event will take place on Friday, June 22 from 7 – 11:30 PM
- Guests must be at least 21-years-old to attend
- A VIP reception will be held for those purchasing $600 & $300 tickets.
- A benefactor party will be held for those purchasing a $600 ticket
To purchase tickets by phone, call (248) 541 – 5717 and press 9; to order tickets online, visit www.detroitzoo.org/sunset
Photo | Source