– 1 head of Romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
– 1 vine-ripe tomato or 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
– 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
– 1/2 cup of Kalamata olives, pits removed and chopped
– 1 cucumber, halved and sliced
– 1/2 cup of red onion, sliced
– 1/2 cup of pepperoncini
You can assemble the salad however you’d like. I prefer to leave the vegetables in bigger pieces. It makes it a heartier meal, especially with the rich Feta cheese. For a simple vinegarette, whisk 1/4 cup of good olive oil, 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard, 1 clove garlic, finely minced, 1 teaspoon of dried oregano and a dash of salt and pepper.
Photo | Source
Greek salads are simply the best!